MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Feb 25, 2015

SHORTY

 photo 3_2.jpg This time around I dug into my outfit file. I have a ton of outfits that I haven't posted from before I cut my hair. I just get really excited when I make new shoots and just want to upload them IMMEDIATELY. So! I just had to stop being such a maniac about that and post the outfits that are supposed to be next! In this one I'm wearing the very fun patterned pants from Lazy Oaf. Man but are they short!!!! My little butt cheek was peeking out, so I slapped some bike shorts on them and resolved! Besides, I kind of like the look of bike shorts under shorts. But shorts like this one... super hot pants! More on my blogs! www.supakid.tumblr.com
  photo 2_2.jpg