MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://supakid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks! See ya there!!! :D

Jul 14, 2014

PATTERN CRAZY

 photo 2-64.jpg

 I am VERY excited about everything in this outfit! The color, the textures, the FINDS! This was a result from my recent vacation trip to NYC. I visited every thrift store imaginable and scored so much stuff that you will be seeing tons of prints and patterns outfits in the next weeks. Man I didin't know NY had so much patterns in It's clothes! I adore it for it, 'cuase I can't really find stuff like this back at home.
   photo 3jpg.png

2 comments:

black_knight said...

i can not wait to read far more from you. this is actually terrific site.

www.n8fan.net

SUPA KiD!!! said...

thank you so much!